Here is a recipe from Taste Of Home. I changed it slightly by adding only half the pasta. I like my salads saucy. If you like yours drier, use the recommended amount.
- cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Greek olives, chopped
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, oregano, zest, mustard, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine feta, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, olives and macaroni. Add dressing; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.