BREAKING – Rudy Giuliani and the Trump team called a press conference this afternoon at 12:00 p.m. out of frustration over major news outlets continually reporting there is “no evidence of fraud.”
The evidence presented during the conference began with thanks to the hundreds of investigators and citizens who have come forward. Member of the legal team present were Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing.
Mr. Giuliani said there was a pattern of fraud that repeated itself in multiple states. It was focused on “big cities” “controlled by Democrats” with a history of “corruption.” The States in question are Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona. They are considering calling into question the vote totals in the states of New Mexico and Virginia if more evidence comes in.
- Keeping poll watchers from observing the unsealing, opening, and validating of mail in ballots.
- Allowing voters in Democrat districts to fix (cure) the errors on their ballots but not allowing Republican districts to do the same.
- Provisional voters coming into vote being told they had already voted.
- Backdating of ballots that arrived after November 3. (Violating Justice Alito’s specific court order not to in Pennsylvania)
- Training poll workers how to cheat by adjusting dates on ballots.
- Feeding ballots into tabulating machines two to four times.
- Ballots arriving late at night and being counted after voting was supposed to have stopped.
- Statistical data showing a computer program was flipping votes, manually changing votes, multiplying Biden votes, and suppressing Trump votes as well as having the ability to “drag and drop” votes that needed to be gotten rid of.
- Candidates paying for “election insurance” guaranteeing they would win their election.
All the evidence comes from witnesses and/or investigations by the legal team. Giuliani said in each state in there are enough votes in question to award those states to Donald J. Trump.
The Trump team clarified to the media present their lawsuits have not been dropped “all over the place.” Private individuals and groups brought suits that were dismissed. Their team did dismiss a suit in Michigan after the Board of State Canvassers reversed their reversal and voted not certify their votes. The Trump Campaign lawsuit was aimed at stopping the certification. There was no need to proceed once the certification was withdrawn.
Giuliani stated they have three cases currently filed and are contemplating several others.
* * * * *
If you like what you see on The Tentacle, click Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Parler. Remember to always share what you read. We can’t grow and continue to bring you community created information without your participation.
(The Tentacle invites the public to submit articles for posting. We are an equal opportunity platform. We will not edit your submission; however, we retain the right to reject any submission. All submissions must be no larger than 700 words. If you have something you’d like to say, send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org)