It is grilling season and you are absolutely going to LOVE this very old handed-down family original recipe. This is the first time I have ever shared it. It is my absolute favorite BBQ sauce ever! Try it and let us know what you think!
- ½ cup apple vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoon tomato paste
- 6-8 drops Tabasco
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 teaspoon salt (optional, taste mixture first and omit or adjust amount)
- Brush chicken with melted butter.
- Baste with sauce.
- Grill, turning and basting with sauce.
If you like what you see on The Tentacle, click Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Parler. Remember to always share what you read. We can’t grow and continue to bring you community created information without your participation.